Who is it for?
To be eligible for training in an adult learning centre, you must:
- live in Ontario;
- be 19 or over;
- speak French;
- want to improve your reading, writing, math and computer skills.
Adult education—sample objectives
- finding a job;
- changing jobs;
- improving your performance at work.
- obtaining the prerequisites for learning a trade.
Secondary school credentials:
- acquiring the tools to complete your secondary school diploma.
- acquiring the tools to continue your education at college or university level.
- being more self-reliant in your daily life.